Monday, October 27, 2008

A new perspective on weight loss

So Jason and I were at church yesterday and one of Jason's favorite things to do to pass the time during church is to doodle. And seeing as how I am a bit body and health obsessed right now, and I am constantly thinking of new topics for my blog I was sitting there writing a list of blog ideas for my "FGDDD" blog. I looked over at Jason's paper to see what he was doing and this is what I saw:

I couldn't help but laugh. I think my favorite part would have to be the really skinny face, hands and feet. Those are really the only things that changed on the picture. I also love that the before picture is smiling and the after picture is not. Really puts a whole new perspective on losing weight. Or maybe just Jason's views on losing weight (he's kind of a lean guy and currently trying to put on weight). Just thought you could all use a little humor in your weight loss lives.

4 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

that was really funny! thanks for the laugh.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

HaHa!!!! That WAS funny. Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for the support you give me!

Jess said...

LOL! Cute picture! :)

Carrie Anne said...

thanks for a good laugh...loved the sugar post, too...very helpful to me!